- An introductory college-level statistics course developed by Paul Velleman
- A data exploration package developed by Paul Velleman
- A complete statistics software package for data analysis, DOE, Six Sigma, and more.
- A high-level technical computing language data-manipulation software package
- The R Project for Statistical Computing
- Statistics and Data Analysis Software from the SAS Institute, Inc.
- Calculators provided by the UCLA Department of Statistics
Faculty, staff and students with questions relating to available software or other Information Technology-related issues can get help via the College of Engineering/Computing and Information Science Support Site (CUWebLogin required).